lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:DDT3000"

29 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Does Lichess have regular tournaments for titled players only, something similar to Titled Tuesdays?#3

Thanks, @KenulL_76 - I should have mentioned - I was aware of the monthly lichess Titled events, but they are generally too fast and too few (e.g. https://lichess.org/blog/YmaAhREAAB4AKTXW/world-champ…

CM DDT3000
General Chess Discussion - Does Lichess have regular tournaments for titled players only, something similar to Titled Tuesdays?#1

I am looking to see what options in terms of platforms (lichess, chess.com, etc) and time controls are available for titled players, that match the level of competition of Titled Tuesdays from chess.c…

CM DDT3000
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Android App Login button not responding#16

I think the problem's been fixed via some server update. I've been able to seek and play games for the last few days (with the same version of the app that exhibited the problem).

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Android App Login button not responding#14

and the workaround (pressing on "study") does seem to be helping in my case.

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Android App Login button not responding#13

The problem might be captured by this ticket: https://github.com/veloce/lichobile/issues/1708

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Android App Login button not responding#12

I am having this problem too, on two of my devices, and different versions of the android app (one has old version, the other one is latest). "Sign in" dialog hangs for a long time, issuing challenges…

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to export my bookmarked games to PGN?#1

I am looking to export only my bookmarked games into a separate PGN file; is this possible? I am looking for a direct way to do this either via website/button clicks or via API (for API answer - I'd p…

CM DDT3000