lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:DDT3000"

29 forum posts
Game analysis - How was White winning in Anton Korobov vs Ian Nepomniachtchi from World Rapid?#2

My own analysis goes like this, but I am far from being convinced, thus this post. The basic idea is that White tries to give up h4 pawn, but black delays/refuses to take it so as not to expose h5 paw…

CM DDT3000
Game analysis - How was White winning in Anton Korobov vs Ian Nepomniachtchi from World Rapid?#1

https://lichess.org/study/Z2pk5D8X/wq2F5vBe#108 The engine evaluation on lichess goes up to +5 at different times, or up to +20 depending on your engine, but once the white pawn in on g6, how does Whi…

CM DDT3000
General Chess Discussion - Any other examples of a position with same move is played in over 1000 games until novelty is found?#10

Nobody seems as excited as I am :) Perhaps because I am the Nc6 player, and I would have not been prepared at all. @Sarg0n Thanks for finding the correspondence game, although I have a feeling Grischu…

CM DDT3000
General Chess Discussion - Any other examples of a position with same move is played in over 1000 games until novelty is found?#7

@Trognar The position after Nd6 is pretty likely to lead to some repetition if Black finds/knows the right moves (true for White too). But that's not very different from the old main line, so as far a…

CM DDT3000
General Chess Discussion - Any other examples of a position with same move is played in over 1000 games until novelty is found?#4

@Sarg0n From what I can see - all those 30 games games came after Grischuk played 13.Qc5+ in 2016 (only to prove that it is a good move). The thousand games with Qxb5 came before that. I myself have b…

CM DDT3000
General Chess Discussion - Any other examples of a position with same move is played in over 1000 games until novelty is found?#1

This blew my mind today, White took on b5 with the queen almost without thinking on move 13, until Grischuk - Vidit, 2016 (13. Nxb5 was a known but rare sideline). Grischuk probably found it by having…

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to access private notes made on GM games in the lichess database via the website?#1

In Lichess Android app, in game analysis mode for my played games, I can see the opening tree for a given position and load up referenced games. I can then make private notes on those games. Is there …

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to export the PGN games with computer analysis?#7

And I guess the parameter I was looking for - was literate=true, but looks like it is only supported for "Export One Game" portion of the API.

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to export the PGN games with computer analysis?#6

Thanks @bufferunderrun , that's what I was looking for, and I did not know about the web API!

CM DDT3000
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to export the PGN games with computer analysis?#3

Is that option per batch of all games (this is what I am looking for), or for an individual game PGN?

CM DDT3000