lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ijnelson137"

178 forum posts
Crazyhouse World Championship - Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage#240

@okei :Update match between @ijnelson137 and @ea5y I have made attempts to schedule a match on multiple occasions. I posted previously that on the first occasion my opponent never showed up. Since the…

ijnelson137
Crazyhouse World Championship - Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage#92

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll make sure to take a look at that so I don't miss anything in the future.

ijnelson137
Crazyhouse World Championship - Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage#90

Small question: I set up a match with @ea5y that was supposed to start 20 mins ago. How long should I wait and how should I proceed? Should I try to reschedule at this point? Are there any rules anywh…

ijnelson137
Crazyhouse World Championship - Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage#85

@ijnelson137 vs @ea5y Tomorrow March 9th at 21:00 CET

ijnelson137
Crazyhouse World Championship - Registration for Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 now open!#114

I'm in

ijnelson137
Lichess Feedback - quick pairing is not working#7

I just tried because I was curious and I got a game within ten seconds. However, I am provisional and it could be that rating has an effect on your ability to find a game with someone close to your ra…

ijnelson137
General Chess Discussion - Announcing our new logo! #115

I love how nojoke wrote this. That's the best part.

ijnelson137
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games should result in losing rating points.#24

I accidentally get paired with someone through the lobby, whilst I don't feel like playing. Otherwise I almost never use the abort feature.

ijnelson137
General Chess Discussion - The Pawn Bug Finally Fixed#6

It seriously took me several minutes to figure this out. Great stuff.

ijnelson137
General Chess Discussion - Lichess will soon have to come up with a new way of displaying trophies.#7

@Lance5500 I know it was meant as a joke, seeing as how many trophies you have.

ijnelson137