lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:infinite2009"

3215 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - word game#22

@aadhyavetsa said in #20: > Diamond is a rock and a jewel,that is how " you need to say a word with the last letter" as the op said

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - word game#19

@aadhyavetsa said in #18: > My answer is jewel how is that even related?

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - word game#17

@george_mcgeorge said in #16: > Nevermind diamond (just kidding) dauntless

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - I'm very much happy today!!!#54

ah, this is one of the cringiest posts I've ever made

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - I'm very much happy today!!!#53

aight, I agree that it was a blunder, your majesty!

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - I'm very much happy today!!!#47

@aadhyavetsa said in #40: > Stop arguing!This is enough!! @aadhyavetsa said in #41: > And why are you arguing? @aadhyavetsa said in #42: > And it is over now.Why more discussions? this is not an argum…

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - The Cursed account#4

I guess we were allowed to keep numbers as our usernames before. it's not allowed now. I tried creating an account called "5000" and two warnings popped up. they were:- 1) Usernames should start with …

infinite2009
General Chess Discussion - Did the forums just get edited?#21

@Alvin_mathew2011 said in #20: > They made it infinite scroll after your username I guess. oh my god, I get it now! ah I just hate it

infinite2009
General Chess Discussion - Did the forums just get edited?#19

well, I am not understanding which page numbers you guys are referring to. A screenshot of before after, or something would help me out. thank you in advance!

infinite2009
Off-Topic Discussion - What do you think of misae nohara (shinchans mother)#6

@Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 said in #2: > Cough* Unnecessary post @Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 said in #3: > It seems like I need to put a spam title to make people answer.. Well, don't care about the number of resp…

infinite2009