lichess.org
Donate

Lichess, please!!! 0+0,5 seconds mode

Dear Lichess team! Could you please create two modes: 0+0,5 seconds, and 30 seconds (hyper-bullet mode). It's so easy. :)
Before you told that you won't do it, because you want to implement matching system, but it didn't work, so now there are no problems to create such modes. It's so easy!)))))
And many players will play it, especially high-rated.)
Bullet players of all countries, unite!!! We can deliver the idea of hyper bullet to the world!!!
"And many players will play it, especially high-rated"

1. How do you know?

2. I think 0+1 is very fast and will satisfy the needs of anybody who wishes to play something faster than standard bullet.

Actually, I meet quite often people, who would like to play something like 30sec+0. We did. We considered with one guy, that one, who achieve 40 seconds in 1 minute bullet, loses. It was so interesting. Of course it's mostly pre-moves chess, but if they have horde, antichess, atomic, what is a problem to make 30 sec+0, and 0+0,5 bullet. It will be very interesting.
Actually, I meet quite often people, who would like to play something like 30sec+0. We did. We considered with one guy, that one, who achieve 40 seconds in 1 minute bullet, loses. It was so interesting. Of course it's mostly pre-moves chess, but if they have horde, antichess, atomic, what is a problem to make 30 sec+0, and 0+0,5 bullet. It will be very interesting.
I think it would be ridiculous.

0+1 is already too fast for most games.
I think, when you, Dionysus_god, will achieve something like 1900-2000 elo in bullet, you will see, that 0+1 isn't too fast still. It's just another kind of chess, when you train your reaction to a very very high level.
I would like to play such rediculous game. It's so easy. It's not difficult to implement. At least 30 seconds+0 for beginning.
Interesting.

Yes, I see that you are 1900 in bullet, and extremely weak in everything else.

Maybe you're right. Less than 0+1 might be reasonable.
I'm not weak in everything else. Just a long time ago I resigned few times for a joke, and my rating staied low. And I didn't play anything except bullet and variants, so I didn't make it higher. But it's not so low, as it shows. ))
Sometimes I just want to do something very fast. For example I often play first 20 moves with pre-moves, but because there is still 40 seconds at my opponent, and I usually make mistakes with pre-moves, he wins. But if it would be 30 seconds+0, I would win, because I would have 30 sec left, but he would have only 10.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.