lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:A442"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Dialog does not match nigth theme#1

Just a cosmetic issue - the dialog informing the game is Crazyhouse does not match the rest of the nightly (dark) theme, as the following screenshot depicts. https://u.pomf.is/cjopds.png

A442
Lichess Feedback - Play variant from position (vs the machine)?#3

Doesn't seem to have been fixed with the last update.

A442
Lichess Feedback - Time Out is now considered a draw?#1

http://en.lichess.org/I0XAfG9NSpTd

A442
Lichess Feedback - Play variant from position (vs the machine)?#1

In the "analysis board", after clicking the hamburger menu icon there is a "continue from here" option. After choosing "Play with the machine" the "[play] From position" menu opens. However, the compu…

A442
Lichess Feedback - Lighter interface?#6

#5 the RPi has a graphics processing unit, my notebook and many low end (current) netbooks don't. I can assument that either Lichess makes use of that or I should switch browsers.

A442
Lichess Feedback - Lighter interface?#3

>First option on the preferences page. I wrote: >I have every possible anymation setting on "None"

A442
Lichess Feedback - Lighter interface?#1

There seems to be a lot of fancy animations going on when moving pieces etc and games are pretty sluggish in my old notebook. 0+1 and even 0+3 is unplayable. Couldn't there be an option for a lighter …

A442
Lichess Feedback - Front page problems#2

Same here. Copyable text: Execution exception[[DetailedDatabaseException: DatabaseException['Can't canonicalize query: BadValue Unsupported projection option: schedule.speed: { $in: [ "bullet", "blitz…

A442
Lichess Feedback - Refreshing the page on mobile caused me to lose the game?#1

I was playing on my cellphone (Chrome 42.0.2311.109 for Android) and although I made my move, my time kept ticking and it wouldn't acknowledge my move. So I refreshed the page and got "Black (me) left…

A442
Lichess Feedback - King in the center in KOTH is a draw?#1

I'm not familiar with the particulars of the King of The Hill variant but as I understand it, king in the center is a victory. However, it seems that I obtained a draw by placing the king on the cente…

A442