lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:lena741"

94 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Country flag choice / mislead#28

@nadjarostowa said in #24: > Maybe "pride" (or here lack thereof) is a better word? Maybe. But returning to the main topic, flag is not supposed to be about that. Flag is literally just to specify a c…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Country flag choice / mislead#23

@nadjarostowa said in #20: > maybe contribute to changes to make people less ashamed of it. Shame is when you make bad things and then feel bad about it, right? I was born in Russia. Now, it seems, I …

lena741
Lichess Feedback - what is the difference btw SF16 7MB & SF16 40MB#14

Sorry for offtop. Any of those engines are about 3600 elo, the differences, I believe, matters only for computer vs computer matches, but for analyzing of human games there're about the same. Can anyo…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Other analysis engines than Stockfish?#2

You actually can use any external engine installed on your PC with Lichess. Currently it's implemented poorly, just as proof of concept, but it works. Google for "Lichess external engine".

lena741
Lichess Feedback - what is the difference btw SF16 7MB & SF16 40MB#9

@MohammedElasha said in #8: > you already shortened between into btw > so what is the point? The point is to type less.

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Restrict opponents pool#21

@rookiefromthehood said in #20: > I also wrote in the same message "Any russian that is agaisnt putin and his War IS someone i wd enjoy to play with" but maybe you have nothing to Say about it. Just i…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - what is the difference btw SF16 7MB & SF16 40MB#7

Why the size isn't mentioned for other engines? Btw, what's the point of shortening Stockfish to SF? No space?

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Restrict opponents pool#19

@rookiefromthehood said in #16: > Lol its not racism. A nationality is not a race. That changes everything! You're so smart.

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Restrict opponents pool#12

No matter of fakeness of some elections, generalization of people is a very bad thing. My previous message was deleted by a moderator because I seems insulted someone who doesn't understand this simpl…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle Storm: timeout should not count as an mistake#1

Currently, if Storm is ended by timeout while the last puzzle isn't played yet (no moves are committed), it's counted as an mistake. I believe it should not. For example, it affects accuracy: if you s…

lena741